Getfluence is the world's leading branded content marketplace, connecting businesses with premium influential media, to increase their visibility and awareness.
Our marketplace helps brands and agencies immediately identify their target audience, select and brief relevant media for their branded content campaigns streamlining the entire process. We connect 1,500+ advertisers with 10,000+ digital media websites worldwide.
Enjoying rapid growth and opportunities, Getfluence offers you the chance to join an ambitious project that has proven its success, with a passionate and dynamic international team.
Our values are trust, boldness and excellence. We value the empowerment of each individual, the taking of initiative, the desire to innovate, to challenge oneself, and to always achieve and exceed one's goals.
You will be responsible for the definition and implementation of the global marketing and communication strategy, in line with our growth objectives. This position is based in one of our offices in France, Spain, Italy, or the UK, and you will report directly to our CEO. You will have two profiles in your team at the beginning: 1 graphic designer, 1 growth manager.
- Define and deploy our communication strategy (social media strategy, content marketing, local PR activities)
- Define and deploy, in collaboration with our Growth Manager, our lead generation strategy (Website, email marketing, paid search, webinar, display...)
- In collaboration with our COO, create marketing materials to support the business teams (CRM dashboards, sales decks, high potential proposals...)
- Establish processes for the marketing teams and their activities
- Define and deploy tools to improve the efficiency of the marketing teams
- Define metrics to measure the ROI and success of the marketing strategy
- Define the recruitment strategy, recruit, train and manage the marketing team
- Identify new acquisition and communication levers, and keep up to date / share news on our market
Marketing and sales support
PR & communication
Analyze KPIs and marketing metrics before sending weekly reports to the CEO
HR & recruitment
Prepare and conduct competitive and marketing benchmark meetings every month with CEO
Take a turn in your career by joining our dynamic and growing company. There are many opportunities for development with us, so seize them!